Material: silk twill
The cloth surface has diagonal lines, and the hand feels slightly astringent.
The exquisite manual curling process keeps the silk scarf soft and light, but also has a natural drape feeling.
1. Please try your best to dry clean silk products professionally to avoid deformation.
2. If you need to wash by hand, use neutral detergent or professional silk towel detergent. After dilution, let it dry in the shade, avoid prolonged soaking, and iron the back of the silk scarf at low temperature.
3. The temperature of the washing water should not exceed 30 degrees.
1. It should be cleaned before collection, prevent moisture, moth, high temperature, and keep away from chemicals.
2. Do not rub with sharp or rough objects to avoid snagging.